Saturday 30 May 2020

New version of Mrs McMartian!

 Mrs. McMartian Goes on Holiday is available now in text-only version both in Kindle and print.

With cover design by the illustrator - Sharon Bernacki.




Mrs McMartian Goes on Holiday is an engaging children's story full of adventure and humour that begins on Mars and unfolds in the Scottish Highlands, at a little-known place called Loch Dribble. This is the text-only version. Cover illustration by Sharon Bernacki

REVIEWS FROM AMAZON READERS:

"I really like this book for a number of reasons. I am a 12 year-old boy and I really enjoyed this book! Firstly, this is a very factual book. I learned a lot about space. Secondly, it is a very funny book. I recently read the new David Walliams book (The Midnight Gang) and this was just as funny. This is a book for all ages and is very enjoyable. I have already read it twice and can't wait to read it again"

"Brilliant, a great story, funny and in some ways educational. Can't wait to book a cottage by loch dribble"

"What a fantastic book! It's wildly imaginative, exciting and thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish. I bought this book for my 12 year old grandson but decided to read it myself first. I was gripped as soon as I read the first paragraph. Fantastic characters and storyline. I look forward to the next edition!"

The Following is a review for the illustrated version:

"This book will catch you by surprise. It is very entertaining. A martian (in her slippers) goes to Earth for a holiday; now that's original! The characters in the story are also truly unique. We fully enjoyed reading about Mrs. Mc Martian and her companion. Also, this book is illustrated throughout the entire book in color. The artwork is so beautiful. We highly recommend this book for young readers and adults too."




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you enjoyed my blog please leave some feedback.
Many thanks,
Peter.